ArmorCode is delivering application security at the speed of DevOps. Founded in 2020 in Palo Alto, California and now with a globally distributed team, the company offers security professionals a centralized platform for Application Security Posture Management; DevSecOps Orchestration; and Continuous compliance. ArmorCode's next-generation application security platform consolidates three key AppSec needs into a single intelligent platform that minimizes tooling and alerts while maximizing agility, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness. With ArmorCode, enterprises can radically simplify and accelerate application security while cutting costs by as much as 50%. The team at ArmorCode is on a mission to democratize software security and to help build the safest software possible - no matter where it is built, how it is built or who builds it. ArmorCode is used by global brands and backed by leading VC firms and security industry experts. To learn more, please visit https://www.armorcode.com
ArmorCode Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for providing a world-class SAAS customer experience, delivering value to our client community for the investment they make in our platform.
The Customer Success discipline ensures high customer satisfaction levels, successful engagement with our platform, increased retention and driven growth by up-sells, and a consistently strong actualization of value.
Qualifications and Experience requirements:
- Total experience of 5-8 years in Customer Success Role for security SaaS companies
- Knowledge of cyber security especially around application security and testing tools (e.g., SAST, DAST, SCA, Cloud Security tools etc.)
- Good understanding of developer and DevOps ecosystems and practices
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong sales acumen
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time (domestic and occasionally international)
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Advocate for customers by channeling the ‘Voice of the Customer to drive best practices, aligning their business roadmap with our platforms and solutions.
- Engage consistently with customers throughout the customer journey to ensure alignment on actual vs. expected outcomes especially during the customer onboarding and value actualization stages.
- Continuously assess the health of the customer and diagnose the issues as accurately as possible to develop and execute GET-WELL-PLAN’s when an account is unhealthy.
- Enabling the customer by demonstrating how to use ArmorCode effectively to solve specific use cases.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to amplify the impact of client feedback, ensuring customer questions, comments, and concerns lead to consolidated, actionable plans that deliver results.
- Partner extensively with the internal stakeholders to support account teams in conducting business reviews and structured engagements that deliver valuable business insights and roadmap alignment.
- Monitor client usage and license usage against what has been purchased and pave the path for expansion essentially securing up-sell opportunities.
- Maintain industry and technical knowledge by attending workshops and reviewing relevant publications, establishing networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Scheduling QBR's. (Twice a year for Mid-market, every quarter for Enterprise customers.
- Assisting with NPS surveys including ensuring NPS Survey feedback is received and following up post-survey results.
- Open/close tickets in JIRA for tasks that are required during the various customer journey stages.
- Net Revenue Retention (NRR) inclusive of expansions and growth of client relationships.
- Customer Health is inclusive of client satisfaction measures including Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).
What We Offer
In addition to a competitive compensation package for this role, candidates will have an opportunity to directly and significantly influence application security space, and diversify skill sets by taking on new and exciting challenges.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Stock options
- Competitive benefits package, including healthcare, vision, dental
- 100% work from home Remote flexibility – Based at US
If you want to join a rocket ship that is on a hyper growth trajectory, send a note and your resume to email@example.com