About ArmorCode: We built the world’s first and leading AppSecOps platform (Your 10X AppSec Force Multiplier™) to bring our customers AppSec success, along with the expertise, support, and community they need to thrive. ArmorCode customers transform their application security programs using our platform for AppSec Posture, Vulnerability, and Compliance Management and DevSecOps workflow automation.
We are seeking a rockstar leader to join our already powerhouse team as the Director of Sales Operations to improve performance & deliver operational excellence by optimizing cross- functional processes. If you’re just looking for another mediocre job, this is not the place for you. We’re seeking people who pride themselves at being the best, the “go-to” person in the organization. Enthusiasm, Creativity, Positivity, & Ambition are all required! We are a people- focused business that values communication & maintaining our own well-being.
The Director of Sales Operations is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of sales in North America & will be working in partnership and close alignment with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled. This position is responsible to drive success, enabling global process and methodologies to ensure the sales results are maximized. This Leadership position offers insight, drives innovation to the broader business, drives simplification across the business processes, and assists in the development and execution of key strategies for sustained growth.
The Director of Sales Operations executes functions which are essential to achieving results.
- Sales process optimization
- Sales Enablement
- Sales program implementation
- Compensation administration
- FY Planning
- Deal Reviews
- Quota setting and management
- Recruiting and selection of talent
- Partner with sales leadership to refine messaging focus throughout the sales cycle to differentiate our products from the competition
- Execute sales enablement and demonstrate quantifiable results (pipeline)
- Analyze the performance throughout the sales process to identify areas of concern and best practices. Use this analysis to provide feedback and areas of focus to improve performance
- Develop key metrics to be communicated, in addition to leadership who provide insights into the sales process and effectiveness of the sales organization
- Coach and mentor sales leaders through the rollout of new programs and initiatives to ensure successful rollout and adherence to programs
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the organization
- Ensure the highest levels of data quality and adherence to data standards and standard process
- Sales quota assignments
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Implement enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Measure compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Work closely with Finance and Human Resources, help with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures
- Direct and support the consistent implementation of company initiatives
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel
Accountabilities And Performance Measures
- Achieve sales goals
- Build and maintain pipeline such that sales results are achieved
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves to drive execution but also possesses an executive presence, required to engage at all levels of the organization
- Persuasive teaming required to drive results in collaboration at a senior level with executive peers, demonstrable experience at this level
- Understanding of how to use data to drive decision making
- 10+ years of work experience in sales operations, strategy/consulting and/or operations roles
- Excellent analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong record of leadership and ability to work and influence effectively
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Strong business and financial acumen
Values at ArmorCode
We look for and nurture, inculcate and encourage “The Five H’s” which drives how we operate and what we value.
- Hungry: Hunger is having a strong desire for success.
- Humble: Being humble means treating everyone equally and listening to the thoughts of other people which gives us different perspectives and information.
- Hardworking: It is a quality of an individual who's willing to learn and always looking for new ways to grow within the company. We don't settle for one position or one answer, we want to be the best and move forward.
- Honest: Honesty is the key characteristic; it sets the culture and provides consistency in the workplace behavior which builds loyalty and confidence.
- Humanity: It means respect for others, respect for everyone as a “human being”. We at ArmorCode value Humanity; we are understanding and empathizing towards the family life of our employees and so we respect people’s personal space.