ArmorCode is a hyper-growth startup with a line-up of marquee customers that are an envy of even Fortune 500 companies. Our customers range from fast-paced digital native companies to #1 brands across three major global categories.
ArmorCode provides the industry’s leading AppSecOps platform delivering AppSec at the speed of DevSecOps. Since its founding in 2020 in Palo Alto, California by serial entrepreneurs with a successful track record of starting and growing startups, ArmorCode has won numerous awards including SINET 16, Globee IT & Disruptor Awards, Hot Startup of the Year award, and the TiE50 Award. ArmorCode was spotlighted on the iconic Nasdaq tower and was included in Gartner's AppSec Hype Cycle under Application Security Orchestration and Correlation tool (ASOC) category.
Application security is one of the fastest growing sub-segments within the fast-growing cybersecurity market, and we are a clear market leader in our category because of the platform-based architecture. In a world that is getting digitally transformed, application visibility and application security posture management are foundational and are a perfect launch pad for long-term career success. At ArmorCode you will find passionate problem-solvers who embody our core values: Hunger, Humility, and Humanity.
Agile DevOps, Cloud Deployment, Microservices and Open Source have all dramatically accelerated application delivery and complexity. Today’s AppSec teams depend on a collection of point security products and siloed manual processes. This leaves them struggling to gain the visibility, insight, and process scale they need to identify and protect the always changing and growing application risk surface. This resulting AppSec Chaos means applications ship fast without the assurance of shipping securely, leaving the organization at risk of breaches and losses.
The ArmorCode AppSecOps Platform is the solution to this challenge. We provide AppSec teams with the visibility, actionable insight, automation, and integration needed to build, deliver, and scale an effective and efficient AppSec program across the entire organization, as well as the DevSecOps pipeline.
ArmorCode's next-generation AppSecOps is the only platform that consolidates multiple key AppSec needs (Application Security Posture Management, Unified Vulnerability Management, DevSecOps Orchestration, and Continuous Compliance) into a single-pane-of-glass to minimize tooling and alerts while maximizing agility, efficiency, and cost-efficacy. With it, enterprises radically simplify and accelerate their application security while drastically cutting costs. Our platform is loved by global brands & category leaders, backed by leading VC firms, and powered by security experts.
ArmorCode's mission is to help organizations ship software fast and ship it securely, no matter where it is built, how it is built, or who builds it. We invite eager talent ready for this challenge to join our team and power our rocketship.
ArmorCode Solution Architect drives the technical aspects of the sale, providing demonstrations, managing proof of concepts, architecting the solution and sharing best practices.
Equally important priorities include working with Implementation/Customer Success teams to ensure successful implementations, develop referenceable clients, and provide feedback to product/engineering teams to ensure continuous product improvement.
The SE is responsible to lead from initial technical presentation to use case discovery to Proof of Value (POVs) and provide technical support during the sales cycle. The role will initially report directly to Head of Sales Engineering at ArmorCode.
New Territory/Sales Channel Development:
- Provide pre-sales product/technical expertise to partners
Technical Sales Support/Field Engineering:
- Support senior sales staff with presentations/demonstrations/RFP/RFI responses to technical and non-technical audiences (prospective customers, partners, investors)
- Develop compelling demonstration capability and real-world use cases
- Support Proof of Value and manage critical evaluations for technical win
- Assist marketing to develop demos, white papers, case studies, success stories, datasheets, webinars, blogs, etc.
- Industry/trade show presentations and vendor speaker/representative at partner events
Qualifications and Experience requirements:
- Total experience of 5-8 years in Sales Engineering (or Solution Architect) Role for security SaaS companies
- Knowledge of cyber security especially around application security and testing tools (e.g., SAST, DAST, SCA, Cloud Security tools etc.)
- Good understanding of developer and DevOps ecosystems and practices
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong sales acumen
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time (domestic and occasionally international)
What We Offer
In addition to a competitive compensation package for this role, candidates will have an opportunity to directly and significantly influence application security space, and diversify skill sets by taking on new and exciting challenges.
- Competitive salary, commission
- Stock options
- Competitive benefits package, including healthcare, vision, dental
- 100% work from home Remote flexibility – Based at US West
If you want to join a rocket ship that is on a hyper growth trajectory, send a note and your resume to