Application security is one of the fastest growing sub-segments within the fast-growing cybersecurity market, and ArmorCode is recognized as a clear market leader in our category. ArmorCode has won numerous awards including SINET 16, Globee Disruptor Awards, Hot Startup of the Year award, the TiE50 Award and been recognized by Gartner as a leader in Application Security Orchestration and Correlation (ASOC) category.
ArmorCode is a hyper-growth startup with customers ranging from fast-paced digital native companies to #1 brands across major global categories. Our platform approach as enabled our customers to realize the full potential of their teams and scale Application Security to the speed of DevSecOps.
Agile DevOps, Cloud Deployment, Microservices and Open Source have all dramatically accelerated application delivery and complexity. Today’s AppSec teams depend on a collection of point security products and siloed manual processes. This leaves them struggling to gain the visibility, insight, and process scale they need to identify and protect the always changing and growing application risk surface. This resulting AppSec Chaos means applications ship fast without the assurance of shipping securely, leaving the organization at risk.
The ArmorCode AppSecOps Platform is the solution to this challenge. We provide security teams with the visibility, actionable insight, automation, and integration needed to build, deliver, and scale an effective and efficient AppSec program across the entire organization, as well as the DevSecOps pipeline.
ArmorCode's next-generation platform is the only solution that consolidates multiple key AppSec needs (Application Security Posture Management, Unified Vulnerability Management, DevSecOps Orchestration, and Continuous Compliance) into a single unified platform that minimizes disruption from alerts while maximizing agility, efficiency, and cost-efficacy. With ArmorCode, enterprises radically simplify and accelerate their application security while drastically cutting costs.
ArmorCode's mission is to democratize application security, and help build the safest software possible - no matter where it is built, how it is built, or who builds it. With ArmorCode leading organizations are shipping secure software, and shipping it fast.
At ArmorCode you will find passionate problem-solvers who embody our core values: Hunger, Humility, and Humanity. We invite eager individuals ready for this challenge to join our team and help power our rocketship.
Establish, and grow, the strategic technical and solution partnerships that are the foundation of the ArmorCode AppSecOps platform.
Are you a Product Manager or Solution Architect with an AppSec, DevSecOps or cyber security background with a passion for driving customer value … if so, look no further!
With over 140 integrations, the ArmorCode AppSecOps platform supports a rich ecosystem of technology and solution partners. Reporting to the VP of Products, you will be responsible for establishing and growing these strategic relationships, driving strong joint go-to-market and ensuring the delivery of customer value.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with strategic technology and services partners to build strong go-to-market with direct feedback into the product roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of the market landscape and identify key areas of competitive differentiation and market disruption
- Collaborate closely with Marketing to develop messaging and collateral to educate clients and team members on new partnerships and the value they bring
- Define, deliver and extend materials to streamline partner education and onboarding
- Be the ‘voice of the partner’, owning the user experience and collaborating with other Product Management leaders to define and deliver enhancements
Qualifications and Experience requirements:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role in the security industry, with a good understanding of the Security and DevOps personas
- Strong sense of ownership: will own and measure outcomes along with sales, technical solutions, products, etc.
- A combination of deep technical knowledge and a customer-focused mindset
- Demonstrated ability to distill and present research findings, market analysis, and product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences. Strong affinity for customer empathy, a keen eye for design and relationship building
- Demonstrated robust, structured, and data-driven problem-solving and prioritization skills, using strong verbal and written communications.
What We Offer
In addition to a competitive compensation package for this role, candidates will have an opportunity to directly and significantly influence application security space, and diversify skill sets by taking on new and exciting challenges.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Stock options
- Competitive benefits package, including healthcare, vision, dental
- 100% work from home Remote flexibility – Based in the US
If you want to join a rocket ship that is on a hyper growth trajectory, send a note and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org