ArmorCode’s mission is to help build the safest software possible–no matter where it is built, how it is built, or who builds it.
The ArmorCode platform is purpose-built to address the biggest problems in application security and vulnerability management, and is loved by customers of all kinds: from fast-growing cloud-native businesses to marquee Fortune 500 companies and #1 brands across multiple categories.
Our organization is powered by exceptionally talented professionals who bring fresh ideas and passion to their roles, believing that nothing is beyond reach when we apply our "5H" principles: Hungry, Humble, Hardworking, Honest, and Human. Through their work and professional relationships, ArmorCoders commit to excellence and experiences that leave an impression.
Building a diverse community is at the core of our philosophy–both in our workspaces and in the field. As a proud host of The Purple Book Community and a dedicated sponsor of the AppSecCon conference series, ArmorCode aims to leave the software security world better each day.
A dedication to innovation and starry ambitions is the source of ArmorCode's accelerating success story. We are honored to hold numerous industry accolades like the SINET 16 and TiE 50 awards, as well as multiple Nasdaq spotlights.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
C - level Customer Engagement:
- Collaborate closely with C-level customer executives to gain insights into their unique security challenges, business objectives, and technology needs.
- Cultivate strong, trust-based relationships with key stakeholders in customer organizations, and provide Strategic Sales support to the ArmorCode Sales team.
Vision Evangelization with Outcome focus:
- Champion and evangelize our organization's vision for unified Application Security & Infrastructure vulnerability management architecture to customer executives, helping them align their security strategies with our shared vision.
- Act as a catalyst for change, encouraging innovative security solutions and fostering a proactive approach to cybersecurity
- Partner with the Sales and Solution Engineering organization to transition the outcome of the workshops and meetings into actionable intelligence that enables the design, architecture, delivery, and adoption of ArmorCode solution
Thought Leadership and Perspective:
- Develop content and lead thought leadership discussions at industry events (both in-person and virtual), webinars, and podcasts in partnership with the marketing team.
- Maintain up-to-date technology, industry and market knowledge.
- Develop and maintain the community of customers, partners, influencers, industry analysts.
- Build a CISO customer reference network across your accounts.
- Constantly look at the newer developments in the AppSec & Infrastructure vulnerabilities space and its impact on ArmorCode’s strategy
- Being abreast on the latest breaches in the industry; developing detailed understanding of why the breach happened. Explore if ArmorCode could have played a role in preventing it and articulating this (via blog/webinar) to existing customers or prospects or Board.
Internal Security & Compliance
- Be responsible for ArmorCode’s IT & Platform Security needs.
- Drive ArmorCode’s compliance requirements such as ISO 27001, SOC2 Type 2, California CCPA, GDPR, FedRAMP etc.
- Run ArmorCode’s AppSecOps program - Drink our own wine program where ArmorCode secure our own SSDLC, AppSec and Infrastructure vulnerabilities management using ArmorCode’s own platform
- Identify Security stack and negotiate with partners to have mutual win-win tool stack
- Drive internal security review process to respond to customer security review questions
- Risk Management : Identify potential security risks and vulnerabilities, and develop a risk management plan to mitigate and address these threats effectively.
- Incident Response and Disaster Recovery : Develop and oversee incident response plans and disaster recovery strategies to minimize the impact of security breaches.
- Security Awareness Training : Conduct regular security awareness training for employees to promote a security conscious culture and ensure adherence to security best practices.
- Security Infrastructure Management : Oversee the implementation and maintenance of security infrastructure , including firewalls, encryption protocols and other security measures
- Formulate strategic direction for ArmorCode for short term, mid term and long term. Lead meetings and workshops in order to understand existing CISO initiatives and outcomes and then drive further initiatives in line with the formulated strategy
- Partner with the Global Product organization to act both as a “voice of the customer” back into the organization as well as to be able to have forward-looking strategic discussions with customers.
Why you will love it
- Career Growth Opportunities: We believe in promoting from within and provide career progression paths, enabling our employees to advance in their careers
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible hours and remote work options to promote a sustainable lifestyle
- Unlimited PTO: We offer unlimited paid time off policy to ensure employees can take care of their personal needs and recharge
- Collaborative Environment: Our company fosters a collaborative and inclusive workplace culture, where employees can collaborate and learn from each other's experiences. You will have an option to
- Employee Recognition: We value and recognize the contributions of our team members through awards, employee of the month programs, and other forms of acknowledgment.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses, recognizing and rewarding the hard work and dedication of our team
- Comprehensive Benefits: Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance to support the overall well-being of our employees
- Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to diversity and inclusion, striving to create an environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and empowered
- You have held the role of a CISO within Fortune 500 companies, and preferably a Series A-C startup, where you've overseen the information security strategies of the organization, whether serving internally or as a vendor to clients. Overall experience of 10+ years in Information Security / Cybersecurity
- Deep subject matter expert in cybersecurity, ideally with a focus in one or more of the following domains: Application Security, Product Security, Infrastructure Vulnerability Management, SBOM, cloud security, CI/CD posture management etc..
- Strong experience interacting at the C-level (internally as a business partner or as a vendor)
- Strong client-facing presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- Demonstrated thought leadership and the ability to challenge conventional thinking in the field of cybersecurity
- Would be great to have a consulting company background, as this would be a consultative advisor role
- Relationship Builder
- Intellectual curiosity
- Problem Solving Mindset
- Player and Coach
- Detail Oriented
Education: Bachelor of Engineering at the least. M.S. consumer science or equivalent required.
Travel : ~70% travel to customer sites and office locations during the first year. The travel is expected to taper down in the second year.
ArmorCode is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or any other legally protected category. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background or characteristics. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.