ArmorCode’s mission is to help build the safest software possible–no matter where it is built, how it is built, or who builds it.
The ArmorCode platform is purpose-built to address the biggest problems in application security and vulnerability management, and is loved by customers of all kinds: from fast-growing cloud-native businesses to marquee Fortune 500 companies and #1 brands across multiple categories.
Our organization is powered by exceptionally talented professionals who bring fresh ideas and passion to their roles, believing that nothing is beyond reach when we apply our "5H" principles: Hungry, Humble, Hardworking, Honest, and Human. Through their work and professional relationships, ArmorCoders commit to excellence and experiences that leave an impression.
Building a diverse community is at the core of our philosophy–both in our workspaces and in the field. As a proud host of The Purple Book Community and a dedicated sponsor of the AppSecCon conference series, ArmorCode aims to leave the software security world better each day.
A dedication to innovation and starry ambitions is the source of ArmorCode's accelerating success story. We are honored to hold numerous industry accolades like the SINET 16 and TiE 50 awards, as well as multiple Nasdaq spotlights.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the technical lead for assigned accounts, starting from kick-off call post sale until the platform is in production
- Work closely with our Development team to find the best setup for our customers’ integration needs
- Oversee and support technical implementation tasks for new customers
- Consult customers on architecture recommendations and implementation approaches
- Play a key role in helping our customers, acting as a product expert with a strategic mind and high customer-service orientation
- Develop partnerships and be the expert for customers in case of integration, technical solutions, or security questions
Why you will love it
- Career Growth Opportunities: We believe in promoting from within and provide career progression paths, enabling our employees to advance in their careers.
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible hours, and remote work options to promote a sustainable lifestyle.
- Unlimited PTO: We offer unlimited paid time off policy to ensure employees can take care of their personal needs and recharge.
- Collaborative Environment: Our company fosters a collaborative and inclusive workplace culture, where employees can collaborate and learn from each other's experiences.
- Employee Recognition: We value and recognize the contributions of our team members through awards, employee of the month programs, and other forms of acknowledgment.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses, recognizing and rewarding the hard work and dedication of our team.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance to support the overall well-being of our employees.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to diversity and inclusion, striving to create an environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and empowered.
- Excellent communication skills and enjoyment in working with customers directly
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Support Specialist, Software Test Engineer, or similar
- Experience of working with Software as a Service (SaaS,) preferably a Security Software Company
- Experience with Python Scripting and leveraging APIs for workflow automation
- Knowledge of Single Sign-on (SSO), OKTA, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with Regex
- Experience in technical troubleshooting (product, software, etc.)
- Ability to effectively keep track of customers’ requests in an organized fashion
- Excellent problem solver who can thrive in an unstructured environment
- Ability to articulate technical concepts or recommendations clearly to customers
- You are a team player and enjoy fostering collaborative relationships with other departments
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree, coding boot camp, or equivalent work experience is a huge plus
ArmorCode is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or any other legally protected category. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background or characteristics. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is treated with respect and dignity