ArmorCode’s vision is to democratize application security and help build the safest software possible - no matter where it is built, how it is built, or who build sit. ArmorCode AppSecOps platform unifies application security and infrastructure vulnerability management to address the biggest problems in AppSec today.
ArmorCode's customers include several marquee Fortune 500 companies, including top brands in 7 different categories, as well as smaller, hyper-growth cloud-native technology companies. ArmorCode is a winner of the 2022 SINET 16 and TiE 50awards, has been spotlighted by Nasdaq four times.
ArmorCode is the founding member of the Purple Book Community and is a proud sponsor of AppSecCon 2023 and the 2023 Davos Cyber Future Dialogue, Switzerland.
Our Values : At ArmorCode, we are more than just a technology company, we are a community of hungry, human, humble, hardworking, and honest individuals who take pride in helping companies of all sizes scale their security effectiveness by 10x, and maximize their ROI on existing security investments with ArmorCode
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce high-quality, technical content such as blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, ebooks, and website content that resonates with our target audience.
- Conduct in-depth research to gather information, industry insights, and best practices to support your content. Interview subject matter experts when necessary.
- Optimize content for search engines (SEO) to enhance online visibility and attract organic traffic. Collaborate with the SEO team to maximize content reach.
- Contribute to the development of the content strategy, aligning content with marketing goals and target audience needs.
Editing and Proofreading:
- Review and edit content for accuracy, clarity, and grammar. Ensure that all content is error-free and aligns with the brand's voice and style.
- Write content that addresses the pain points, questions, and needs of our target audience. Strive to create content that educates and empowers readers.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, designers, and subject matter experts to create content that supports marketing initiatives and campaigns.
KPI’s for the Role
- Engagement Metrics(click-through rates (CTR), social media likes, shares, and comments)
- Conversion Rates (signing up for a newsletter, requesting a demo, downloading a resource)
- Website Traffic
- A/B Testing Results
- Content Performance (content downloads, shares, and views
Why you will love it
- Career Growth Opportunities: We believe in promoting from within and provide career progression paths, enabling our employees to advance in their careers
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible hours and remote work options to promote a sustainable lifestyle
- Collaborative Environment: Our company fosters a collaborative and inclusive workplace culture, where employees can collaborate and learn from each other's experiences
- Employee Recognition: We value and recognize the contributions of our team members through awards, employee of the month programs, and other forms of acknowledgment
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses, recognizing and rewarding the hard work and dedication of our team
- Comprehensive Benefits: Our benefits package includes health insurance for employees and dependants, to support the overall well-being of our employees. We encourage learning and skilling, and aid our employees to continuously upskill themselves
- Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to diversity and inclusion, striving to create an environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and empowered
- Proven experience as a Technical Content Writer (5+ Years) is a must, with bonus points for experience in cybersecurity marketing.
- Solid understanding of SEO principles, on-page optimization techniques, and experience with SEO tools (e.g., SEMrush, Moz).
- Experience in conducting keyword research and implementing SEO strategies to enhance content performance is desirable.
- Creativity and Technical Flair
- Detail Oriented
- Effective Communication
- Research Orientation
- Customer-Centric Approach
- Ability to continuously prioritize
- Critical Thinking
- Strong Collaborative Skills
- Keen Learner
Work Timings: The position will be working with the team in the US and therefore work timings would be a hybrid, to cover across India and US timings.
ArmorCode is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or any other legally protected category. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background or characteristics. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is treated with respect and dignity