ArmorCode is a hyper-growth startup with a line up of marquee customers that are an envy of even Fortune 500 companies. Our customers range from fast-paced digital native companies to #1 brands across three major global categories.
ArmorCode provides the industry’s leading AppSecOps platform delivering AppSec at the speed of DevSecOps. Since its founding in 2020 in Palo Alto, California by serial entrepreneurs with a successful track record of starting and growing startups, ArmorCode has won numerous awards including SINET 16, Globee IT & Disruptor Awards, Hot Startup of the Year award, and the TiE50 Award. ArmorCode was spotlighted on the iconic Nasdaq tower and was included in Gartner's AppSec Hype Cycle under Application Security Orchestration and Correlation tool (ASOC) category.
Application security is one of the fastest growing sub-segments within the fast growing cybersecurity market, and we are a clear market leader in our category because of the platform-based architecture. In a world that is getting digitally transformed, application visibility and application security posture management are foundational and are a perfect launch pad for long-term career success. At ArmorCode you will find passionate problem-solvers who embody our core values: Hunger, Humility, and Humanity.
Agile DevOps, Cloud Deployment, Microservices and Open Source have all dramatically accelerated application delivery and complexity. Today’s AppSec teams depend on a collection of point security products and siloed manual processes. This leaves them struggling to gain the visibility, insight, and process scale they need to identify and protect the always changing and growing application risk surface. This resulting AppSec Chaos means applications ship fast without the assurance of shipping securely, leaving the organization at risk of breaches and losses.
The ArmorCode AppSecOps Platform is the solution to this challenge. We provide AppSec teams with the visibility, actionable insight, automation, and integration needed to build, deliver, and scale an effective and efficient AppSec program across the entire organization, as well as the DevSecOps pipeline.
ArmorCode's next-generation AppSecOps is the only platform that consolidates multiple key AppSec needs (Application Security Posture Management, Unified Vulnerability Management, DevSecOps Orchestration, and Continuous Compliance) into a single-pane-of-glass to minimize tooling and alerts while maximizing agility, efficiency, and cost-efficacy. With it, enterprises radically simplify and accelerate their application security while drastically cutting costs. Our platform is loved by global brands & category leaders, backed by leading VC firms, and powered by security experts.
ArmorCode's mission is to help organizations ship software fast and ship it securely, no matter where it is built, how it is built, or who builds it. We invite eager talent ready for this challenge to join our team and power our rocketship.
The Senior Product Marketing lead will report to the Head of Marketing, and will drive impactful product messaging and GTM strategies for our AppSecOps platform.
- Develop deep knowledge of buyer personas in different company sizes and industries
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product pricing models, key messaging, and value proposition
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Create marketing programs (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, ) that articulate the benefits of our products
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Establish individual and team metrics and report on success
- Develop messaging and positioning
- Develop targeted persona and industry based messaging frameworks
- Drive product launches in collaboration
- Effectively communicate internally relevant insights and key takeaways of industry news, events, analyst reports and social media activity
ArmorCode does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. ArmorCode encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in a PMM, Product Management or similar B2B technology marketing role in the AppSec domain
- Understanding of the application/product security and DevSecOps space, and the AppSec and DevSecOps tools landscape
- Experience in AppSec and/or developer-centric product marketing is preferred
- Proven track record of product launches, supporting sales teams and partnering with product teams
- Analytical mind with a focus on measuring quantifiable results to access progress and further improve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and innovative thinker that is able to thrive in a fast moving and changing environment
What's on Offer
In addition to a competitive compensation package for this role, candidates will have an opportunity to directly and significantly influence application security space, and diversify skill sets by taking on new and exciting challenges.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO