ArmorCode is a hyper-growth startup with a line-up of marquee customers that are an envy of even Fortune 500 companies. Our customers range from fast-paced digital native companies to #1 brands across three major global categories.
ArmorCode provides the industry’s leading AppSecOps platform delivering AppSec at the speed of DevSecOps. Since its founding in 2020 in Palo Alto, California by serial entrepreneurs with a successful track record of starting and growing startups, ArmorCode has won numerous awards including SINET 16, Globee IT & Disruptor Awards, Hot Startup of the Year award, and the TiE50 Award. ArmorCode was spotlighted on the iconic Nasdaq tower and was included in Gartner's AppSec Hype Cycle under Application Security Orchestration and Correlation tool (ASOC) category.
Application security is one of the fastest growing sub-segments within the fast-growing cybersecurity market, and we are a clear market leader in our category because of the platform-based architecture. In a world that is getting digitally transformed, application visibility and application security posture management are foundational and are a perfect launch pad for long-term career success. At ArmorCode you will find passionate problem-solvers who embody our core values: Hunger, Humility, and Humanity.
Agile DevOps, Cloud Deployment, Microservices and Open Source have all dramatically accelerated application delivery and complexity. Today’s AppSec teams depend on a collection of point security products and siloed manual processes. This leaves them struggling to gain the visibility, insight, and process scale they need to identify and protect the always changing and growing application risk surface. This resulting AppSec Chaos means applications ship fast without the assurance of shipping securely, leaving the organization at risk of breaches and losses.
The ArmorCode AppSecOps Platform is the solution to this challenge. We provide AppSec teams with the visibility, actionable insight, automation, and integration needed to build, deliver, and scale an effective and efficient AppSec program across the entire organization, as well as the DevSecOps pipeline.
ArmorCode's next-generation AppSecOps is the only platform that consolidates multiple key AppSec needs (Application Security Posture Management, Unified Vulnerability Management, DevSecOps Orchestration, and Continuous Compliance) into a single-pane-of-glass to minimize tooling and alerts while maximizing agility, efficiency, and cost-efficacy. With it, enterprises radically simplify and accelerate their application security while drastically cutting costs. Our platform is loved by global brands & category leaders, backed by leading VC firms, and powered by security experts.
ArmorCode's mission is to help organizations ship software fast and ship it securely, no matter where it is built, how it is built, or who builds it. We invite eager talent ready for this challenge to join our team and power our rocketship.
Drive the product roadmap and be the ‘voice of the customer’ for ArmorCode’s award winning AppSecOps platform.
With a weekly release cadence and an amazingly strong development team - delivering and delivering fast is the ArmorCode superpower. As Senior Product Manager you will drive the product roadmap andbe the ‘voice of the customer’ for our AppSecOps platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, market and offerings
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define a cohesive strategy and long-term roadmap for the ArmorCode AppSecOps platform
- Define, drive and own the product requirements while working closely with key stakeholders including, customers, sales, engineering, and other product management leaders to assure delivery of an integrated experience
- Work closely with Executives, Marketing, Sales, PR, Design, and Support teams to successfully bring to the market new features
- Establish clear metrics and KPIs to continuously evaluate platform performance and feature usability with a direct feedback loop into the product roadmap
Qualifications and Experience requirements:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Product Management experience driving B2B SaaS product(s)
- Experience in application security, cybersecurity or DevSecOps with a good understanding of the Security and DevOps buyer personas
- Strong sense of ownership: will own and measure outcomes along with sales, technical solutions, products, etc.
- A combination of deep technical knowledge and a customer-focused mindset
- Demonstrated ability to distill and present research findings, market analysis, and product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences. Strong affinity for customer empathy, a keen eye for design and relationship building
- Demonstrated robust, structured, and data-driven problem-solving and prioritization skills, using strong verbal and written communications.
What We Offer
In addition to a competitive compensation package for this role, candidates will have an opportunity to directly and significantly influence application security space, and diversify skill sets by taking on new and exciting challenges.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Stock options
- Medical Insurance
- Work from home Remote flexibility – Based in India
If you want to join a rocket ship that is on a hyper growth trajectory, send a note and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org