ArmorCode’s vision is to democratize application security and help build the safest software possible - no matter where it is built, how it is built, or who build sit. ArmorCode AppSecOps platform unifies application security and infrastructure vulnerability management to address the biggest problems in AppSec today.
ArmorCode's customers include several marquee Fortune 500 companies, including top brands in 7 different categories, as well as smaller, hyper-growth cloud-native technology companies. ArmorCode is a winner of the 2022 SINET 16 and TiE 50awards, has been spotlighted by Nasdaq four times.
ArmorCode is the founding member of the Purple Book Community and is a proud sponsor of AppSecCon 2023 and the 2023 Davos Cyber Future Dialogue, Switzerland.
Our Values : At ArmorCode, we are more than just a technology company, we are a community of hungry, human, humble, hardworking, and honest individuals who take pride in helping companies of all sizes scale their security effectiveness by 10x, and maximize their ROI on existing security investments with ArmorCode
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
SEO Strategy & Research:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy that aligns with the company's goals and industry best practices.
- Perform in-depth keyword research to identify high-value, relevant keywords and phrases to target.
On-Page/ Off-Page Optimization:
- Optimize website content, meta tags, and other on-page elements to improve search engine rankings and user experience.
- Build high-quality backlinks, manage link-building campaigns, and collaborate with content creators to generate shareable, link-worthy content.
SEO Tools & Technical SEO:
- Utilize SEO tools and analytics platforms to track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs)and make data-driven decisions.
- Identify and resolve technical SEO issues, including website speed, mobile-friendliness, and site architecture.
- Collaborate with content teams to create SEO-friendly content, optimize existing content, and ensure alignment with SEO goals.
- Monitor and analyze the SEO strategies of competitors to identify opportunities and trends in the cyber security industry.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including content, product, web developers, design and marketing, to ensure SEO best practices are integrated into all digital initiatives.
User Experience (UX):
- Ensure that SEO efforts contribute to a positive user experience on the company's digital properties.
KPI’s for the Role
- Organic Traffic Growth
- Keyword Rankings
- Conversion & Bounce Rate
- Backlink Profile
- Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA)
Why you will love it
- Career Growth Opportunities: We believe in promoting from within and provide career progression paths, enabling our employees to advance in their careers
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible hours and remote work options to promote a sustainable lifestyle
- Collaborative Environment: Our company fosters a collaborative and inclusive workplace culture, where employees can collaborate and learn from each other's experiences
- Employee Recognition: We value and recognize the contributions of our team members through awards, employee of the month programs, and other forms of acknowledgment
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses, recognizing and rewarding the hard work and dedication of our team
- Comprehensive Benefits: Our benefits package includes health insurance for employees and dependants, to support the overall well-being of our employees. We encourage learning and skilling, and aid our employees to continuously upskill themselves
- Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to diversity and inclusion, striving to create an environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and empowered
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Proven experience as an SEO specialist or SEO lead, with a strong track record of improving search engine rankings and organic traffic
- In-depth knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms, and SEO tools
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to drive SEO strategies
- Technical proficiency in web development and content management systems (CMS)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in the cybersecurity industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project Management & Budgeting
- Usability and Information Architecture
- Competitive SEO Analysis
- Proficiency on SEO Tools - SemRush, Aherfs, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Team Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking- Data driven insights
- Problem Solving
- Effective Priority Management
Work Timings: The position will be reporting to the manager in the US and therefore work timings would be a hybrid, to cover across India and US timings.
ArmorCode is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or any other legally protected category. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background or characteristics. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is treated with respect and dignity