ArmorCode’s mission is to help build the safest software possible – no matter where it is built, how it is built, or who builds it.
ArmorCode platform is purpose-built to address the biggest problems in application security and vulnerability management, and is loved by customers of all kinds: from fast-growing cloud-native businesses to marquee Fortune 500companies and #1 brand across multiple categories.
Our organization is powered by exceptionally talented professionals who bring fresh ideas and passion to their roles, believing that nothing is beyond reach when we apply our "5H" principles: Hungry, Humble, Hardworking, Honest, and Human. Through their work and professional relationships, ArmorCoders commit to excellence and experiences that leave an impression.
Building a diverse community is at the core of our philosophy–both in our workspaces and in the field. As a proud host of The Purple Book Community and a dedicated sponsor of the AppSecCon conference series, ArmorCode aims to leave the software security world better each day.
A dedication to innovation and starry ambitions is the source of ArmorCode's accelerating success story. We are honored to hold numerous industry accolades like the SINET 16 and TiE 50 awards, as well as multiple Nasdaq spotlights.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
a) HR Strategy and Organizational Design:
- Help design and implement the right organizational structure for a hyper growth startup. Continually assess and review organizational design with scale.
- Reorganization, and Upgrade of Talent (Reskill, Repurpose, Right size existing talent) - on a continuous basis for a fast growing startup.
b) Talent Acquisition, Management, Onboarding:
- Oversee the recruitment and onboarding process, ensuring the acquisition of top talent.
- Build an exceptional candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process, from the initial interaction to offer acceptance, onboarding, and post-onboarding support
c) Employee Engagement and Culture:
- Foster apositive and inclusive workplace culture that supports employee well-being, diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Implement employee engagement programs and initiatives to enhance overall job satisfaction.
- Cross border sensitivity to be able to work with teams across different continents.
- Foster the DEI agenda for ArmorCode, and create inclusive policies and environment.
d) HR Operations and Compliance:
- Manage HR operations from hire to exit, including policy development, benefits administration, payroll, and HR systems management.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws, regulations, company policies.
e) Training and Development:
- Design and implement talent development programs, training initiatives, and career development paths for employees.
f) Employee Relations and Conflict Resolution:
- Address employee relations issues promptly and professionally, ensuring fair and consistent resolutions.
g) HR Metrics and Reporting:
- Establish HR metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure HR effectiveness and drive data-driven decision-making.
h) Performance Management:
- Drive a culture of performance through managing the performance KPI, Appraisal process
i) HR Tools and Processes - deployment of HRMS, Performance Tools.
Why you will love it
- Career Growth Opportunities: We believe in promoting from within and provide career progression paths, enabling our employees to advance in their careers
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible hours and remote work options to promote a sustainable lifestyle
- Unlimited PTO: We offer unlimited paid time off policy to ensure employees can take care of their personal needs and recharge
- Collaborative Environment: Our company fosters a collaborative and inclusive workplace culture, where employees can collaborate and learn from each other's experiences. You will have an option to
- Employee Recognition: We value and recognize the contributions of our team members through awards, employee of the month programs, and other forms of acknowledgment.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses, recognizing and rewarding the hard work and dedication of our team
- Comprehensive Benefits: Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance to support the overall well-being of our employees
- Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to diversity and inclusion, striving to create an environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and empowered
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field with a minimum of 7 years of experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and industry trends.
- Experience in an early stage tech startup.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement HR strategies.
- Experience in building and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace culture.
- Proficiency in HRMS and talent management software.
- Professional HR certification (e.g., SHRM, HRCI) is a plus.
- Player and Coach
- Effective Communication
- Change Management
- Conflict Resolution & Problem Solving
- Team Building / Stakeholder Management
- Negotiation Skills
ArmorCode is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or any other legally protected category. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background or characteristics. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is treated with respect and dignity